Ionity Subscription via Chargemap
In this article, you will find all the information you need about the Ionity subscription via Chargemap.
Please note that you can also consult our General Terms and Conditions of Sale by clicking on the button below (in the event of any uncertainty, their content shall prevail over the information given herein):
Description of the Ionity subscription via Chargemap
Chargemap is partnering up with Ionity to offer our customers a subscription allowing them to profit from substantial reductions on the entire Ionity network in Europe. The subscription can only be used with an activated Chargemap Pass when you charge at a charging station WITH your Chargemap Pass. Any charging operation conducted on the Ionity network without the Chargemap Pass linked to your account shall not benefit from the preferential rates provided by the Ionity subscription via Chargemap.
The Ionity subscription via Chargemap costs 12.90 euros/month. The subscription is non-binding.
Once the subscription is activated, a preferential rate per energy consumed and per minute shall be applied at all the charging stations in operation across the country. To consult the rates applicable, you can consult the tariff page for each charging station on the Chargemap app or website. You will find a summary of the preferential rates for your charging operations in the table below, but don’t forget that these are given for information only and you should always refer to the rates posted on the detail screen for each charging station.
Rates per kWh for Ionity subscribers via Chargemap (High Power Charger)
Rate per kWh (Subscriber)
Rate per kWh (Non-Subscriber)
Rates per minute for Ionity subscribers via Chargemap (High Power Charger)
Rate per minute (Subscriber)
Rate per minute (Non-Subscriber)
Taking out a subscription
To take out the Ionity subscription, you must first connect up to the Chargemap mobile app.
- If you already have an activated Chargemap Pass, you can take out the subscription by clicking on “Subscribe now” on the Ionity subscription detail screen in the “Account” tab. If you don’t have a Chargemap Pass, you must order one first and activate it before being able to subscribe. Once you have clicked on “Subscribe now”, you must validate and pay for your subscription.
- If the payment doesn’t go through, a message will be displayed on the screen and you will need to go through the process again.
- If the payment is successful, it tends to take a few seconds or more before your subscription is validated and then activated. You can see if your subscription is active by checking the green disc labelled “Active” in the Account tab on your mobile app.
Renewal and direct debit
- If you have just subscribed, your next payment by direct debit will take place 1 months after the validated date of payment that activated your subscription.
- You will then pay by direct debit each month for the amount of the monthly subscription in force.
- If the payment by direct debit doesn’t go through, the process for unpaid invoices shall be triggered. You then have 4 days to settle your bill before your Pass is deactivated. If the bill remains owing when the next direct debit is due (30 days after), the subscription will be cancelled automatically after a grace period of 30 days. In this case, you will have to redo the subscription process from the start.
- If the direct debit functions correctly, you will receive confirmation of the transaction by email.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time via the mobile app. Go to your “Account” tab, then select the details of your Ionity subscription. At the bottom of the page, your will find the “Cancel” button. After confirming that you want to cancel, your status will change to “Expires soon”. You can see the date after which your subscription will no longer be valid. You will receive a push notification on your phone on the date in question (if you have authorised it) and an email confirming your cancellation request.
- If you encounter any problems when cancelling, please contact our support team. They will be able to help you and sort out your request.
- Please note that cancelling your subscription is irreversible and cannot be rescinded. If you wish to benefit from the subscription again, you must re-subscribe once the period of your current subscription has expired.
- Once the validity date has expired after your cancellation request, your subscription will end and you will no longer be able to profit from the advantages it offered. You will receive a push notification (if you have authorised it) and an email confirming the expiry of your Ionity subscription via Chargemap.
- You should also understand that your subscription may be automatically cancelled if you have not settled an outstanding invoice within 30 days of its due date. Please consult the section concerned for further details.
- Moreover, if you delete your Chargemap account, your subscription will automatically be cancelled.
Right of Withdrawal
As a user, you have the right to withdraw within 14 days of subscribing to the Ionity subscription via Chargemap to request a full refund of your subscription.
If you decide to exercise your right of withdrawal, please contact us using the contact information provided in our terms and conditions or email us at email@example.com, and we will process your refund request as soon as possible.