The code of good conduct
THERE ARE SOME SENSIBLE RULES TO FOLLOW TO MAKE IT POSSIBLE FOR EVERYONE TO USE CHARGE POINTS IN THE BEST POSSIBLE CONDITIONS!
1. Don’t park at a charge spot unless you’re charging your vehicle. Nobody would park at a petrol pump while they went off to do their shopping: it’s the same with a charge point.
2. Leave the charge point as soon as your vehicle is charged. Make room for the next car so everyone can use the charge point!
3. Give priority to the vehicle that needs it the most. Some drivers have an urgent need to charge their vehicles in order to complete their journey: give them priority if you’re not one of them.
4. Use the right charge point for your vehicle. If your electric car is not compatible with fast charging, don’t try to use those charge points. You will needlessly block the access for other users.
5. Use the equipment carefully. Don’t leave the charge point without hanging up the charging socket or completing your charging session by swiping your Chargemap Pass.
6. Be polite. Try to raise awareness of the code of good conduct among other electric car owners who are unaware of it, and also among drivers of traditional cars who don’t respect the spots reserved for electric vehicles.
7. If you are currently charging, remember to mention it in the application by registering an ongoing charge. If you are charging with a Chargemap Pass, there is no need to do so, it is automatic!