How can I see a map of Chargemap Pass compatible stations?
To only see stations that are compatible with the Chargemap Pass, use the Chargemap filter function.
On the mobile application
1. Click on the filter icon in the lower right corner of the map.
2. Select "Activate filters", then "Chargemap Pass compatible".
3. Confirm. A refreshed map will show only Chargemap Pass stations. You can also click on the badge icon under the filter icon which select compatible stations automatically.
4. If you would like to see all the stations again, return to the filters, deactivate all filters, and confirm. Or you can click again on the card icon to deactivate this filter.
On the internet
1. Go to the map on Chargemap's website: https://chargemap.com.
2. Click on "Search".
3. Check the box "Show only outlets compatible with the Chargemap Pass".
4. Return to the map. Only Chargemap Pass compatible stations will appear, identified as a "Chargemap Pass compatible zone".
5. If you would like to see all the stations again, return to "Search" and uncheck the box "Show only outlets compatible with the Chargemap Pass".