I can’t pay my bill
Chargemap issues an invoice on a monthly basis and the sum is automatically debited via the means of payment registered on your Chargemap account. If the payment doesn’t go through, it is re-initiated every 2 days.
→ If it works, the Chargemap Pass is immediately reactivated.
→ If it fails, the Chargemap Pass is deactivated within 4 days.
You therefore sometimes have to wait patiently once the invoice has been issued until confirmation of your payment arrives :)
If you can’t access the link to attempt payment again, please check if all the information on your account is up to date and, as a last resort, contact our support centre.
Finally, don’t hesitate to check whether:
- your means of payment is up to date, and if it isn’t, here is how to change the means of payment
- your bank has activated payments over the Internet via 3D secure (system reinforcing the security of purchases by debit/credit card on the Internet)
- your means of payment has the necessary funds to cover the payment
- your means of payment is accepted by our website / app → you can find a non-exhaustive list here
- you have attempted to pay using several devices - a computer and Google Chrome is a good bet
- you haven’t activated an ad blocker
If you need further help or have any other questions, you can contact the Chargemap Support Centre. Our team is always ready to help.