How to change my payment mean ?

When you order your Chargemap Pass, the imprint of your credit card is registered by default by our banking partner (it is not stored on our servers). It is this credit card that will be used to debit the amount of your charges.

If you credit card has expired or if you wish to use another one, all you have to do is changing your payment mean by logging into your user account and go on the “My payment mean” section as shown below.

Click on “Modify my payment mean”

Then, enter your credit card number in this window :

Click on “Submit” : your new credit card is now successfully registered.

Note : This operation is also possible from the mobile application.

Go to: Account / Payment method / Change my card!

How did we do?

Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)